It has been a very very long time since I last typed a post using a keyboard! =]
I missed the keyboard so so sooooooooo much. Laptop's key board isn't very nice to type with.
I give up on BIOMOL! I cant finish studying it at all. T_T
*FINGERS CROSSED* The paper is going to be easy! Everything that I have read will come to me later hopefully! Or somehow I know how to answer the questions asked in my paper. Please Please Please. =]
Is it that when you failed one module, you have to retake it next semester? Or do you have a choice not to do so? I wonder. If there is a choice, even if I failed Biomol, I won't be retaking it anymore. I rather my GPA be low. Hahas. What logic can this be? -.-
1 last lecture slides to go! And I seriously swear that I should be grateful if i ever survived this paper. [= It should not be a surprise if I just give up on the paper and hand it in at 1500 just because I have no idea how to do the questions. Hahahas.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment